rupp black widow

you should have seen the mint restored black widow they gave away at windber this year! ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh myyyyyy!!!!! The guy who won it wasnt even there but now he has to fihure out how to get from minisota to windber PA to pick it up.
Greg, Tom Peterson of MN won the bike with a free ticket he recieved from me through a promo I was running. Tom's sis lives in STL and is visiting Tom July 4th weekend. Tom asked if I would bring it to my house for his sis & brother in law to pickup. Once Tom gets the bike we will have some winner's pics. Tom almost made it to Windber this year and will for sure be ther enext year.

Tom is no stranger to Rupp.....his uncle sold them new, he has 12 Rupp snowmobiles and 4 Rupp minis...well now 5 Rupp minis

Jesse, the bike is an early 1972 Rupp Roadster....early 72s had round holes in rear sprocket, motocross rear/trials frt tires and red was a factory color in 72. 72 was the start of black frames on all Rupp minis, unlike 71s that had color matched frames