Rupp centaur

Pricey it depends they sell for about $6000.00 to $10,000.00 for a stock one all restored with the Kohler 340CC snowmobile engine. I have a single seat 1974 hanging from the rafters of one of my garages and it is converted to a 1776CC VW engine. They made a bought 1200 total machines. There is one in the Graceland museum that Elvis rode. Classic looks and it draws a lot of attention.
Steve :scooter:

Pricey it depends they sell for about $6000.00 to $10,000.00 for a stock one all restored with the Kohler 340CC snowmobile engine. I have a single seat 1974 hanging from the rafters of one of my garages and it is converted to a 1776CC VW engine. They made a bought 1200 total machines. There is one in the Graceland museum that Elvis rode. Classic looks and it draws a lot of attention.
Steve :scooter:

yeah they sell for $6k to $10k all day long in fantasy land. Nobody is paying $10,000 for one of those things. They are cool, nostalgic, and rare, but I dont see a market for a $10k centaur.

I hereby retract my two previous post. These centaur things are the BALL$!
I didnt know that you could attain freeway speeds on them. I figured that they were like the RUPP RATT or the GO-JOE or some other crappy 70's trikes.
These are worth the bucks all day long. Now I want one big time. :surrender:

I hereby retract my two previous post. These centaur things are the BALL$!
I didnt know that you could attain freeway speeds on them. I figured that they were like the RUPP RATT or the GO-JOE or some other crappy 70's trikes.
These are worth the bucks all day long. Now I want one big time. :surrender:
Which 70s trikes were crappy? They were not all fully suspended dream-rides but all were great fun! They are still fun, although I dont own a dune-cycle or allsport type trike I would love to have one! My heald Super Tryke is a cool machine, fully suspended and pretty fast! The above mentioned trikes are awesome and have a huge following here! The taste of shoe leather must be getting old, think before you type man!:clown:

Which 70s trikes were crappy? They were not all fully suspended dream-rides but all were great fun! They are still fun, although I dont own a dune-cycle or allsport type trike I would love to have one! My heald Super Tryke is a cool machine, fully suspended and pretty fast! The above mentioned trikes are awesome and have a huge following here! The taste of shoe leather must be getting old, think before you type man!:clown:
Hey Pillow-puss! dont get your panties all bunched up becuase I dont like your three wheeler. All I'm saying is that I thought the centaur was a go-kart type three wheeler, when in fact it is more like a on-the-road type three wheeler. More similer to a goldwing trike. If you like old three-wheelers, good for you. Collect them, ride them, Yee-haw, right-on! To each his very own. They just happend to remind me of a manco go kart (also great fun and great technology for its day). Thats all I was saying. :surrender:

Hey Pillow-puss! dont get your panties all bunched up becuase I dont like your three wheeler. All I'm saying is that I thought the centaur was a go-kart type three wheeler, when in fact it is more like a on-the-road type three wheeler. More similer to a goldwing trike. If you like old three-wheelers, good for you. Collect them, ride them, Yee-haw, right-on! To each his very own. They just happend to remind me of a manco go kart (also great fun and great technology for its day). Thats all I was saying. :surrender:
Name calling aint gonna help your cause, and you are the pantie wearer in this and every thread I read your comments on! You did in fact refer to some much loved machines as "crappy 70s trikes" so :thefinger: and let this be the end of our correspondence on this sight! You are a critical :asshole: who spews negativity and inapropriate comments! As well as puffing yourself up like a blowfish with your words! You love rupps so much you did'nt even know what the centaur was or what it was worth! And you are the one that started calling names here!

Last edited:
Name calling aint gonna help your cause, and you are the pantie wearer in this deal! You did in fact refer to much loved machines as "crappy 70s trikes" so :thefinger: and let this be the end of our correspondence on this sight! You are a critical :asshole: who spews negativity and inapropriate comments! As well as puffing yourself up like a blowfish with your words! If you are ever in OKC PM me before you come so I can arrange a face to face! We'll see who is the pillow-puss then BOY!:thefinger::censure:
Bwaaa-ha-ha. Nice talk! I was trying to appologize and you play internet tough guy. wow! your so tough! and becuase I insulted your trike, you challenge me to come to oklahomo and you'll show me whats up. I actually feel privleged.