Rupp? Go kart I.D. needed please.

Later Rupp a bone the earlier a bones had the wide steering hoop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Here’s a pic of my a bone behind a hacked taco

That's awesome. I have a Mac 110 I could use (Would need a starter cup, engine mount, carb and total rebuild (it's been under my work bench since the 70's). I really want a West Bend!

SaltCoup, Nice frame to restore, looks straight from your pictures, it looks like it is fairly complete, fuel tank, upholstery are available, wheels look good too, wheels are expensive parts to replace. It's a 1968 or newer A-bone, narrow steering hoop came out in '68.
Here is my A-bone, I think it's a '69, it came with a one piece aluminum belly pan/seat and the uni-mount instead of the swing mount.
A-bone power products.JPG

SaltCoup, Nice frame to restore, looks straight from your pictures, it looks like it is fairly complete, fuel tank, upholstery are available, wheels look good too, wheels are expensive parts to replace. It's a 1968 or newer A-bone, narrow steering hoop came out in '68.
Here is my A-bone, I think it's a '69, it came with a one piece aluminum belly pan/seat and the uni-mount instead of the swing mount.
View attachment 100896
Thanks for the info Louie! Your 69 is a beauty!!! I have the fuel tank for mine (or I'm assuming it's the correct one) although it has a dent in it. Not sure if anything can be done about it? My kart was originally red (under about 3 other colors) the outer part of the wheels have been painted. When I strip them will they be chrome? I'll post a pic of the tank this evening to see if you think it's the correct one. Thanks!

Very nice! That's got the center bearing correct? Also, my axle is bent. Can you point me in the direction of the correct replacement? Thanks!
Yes it does have the center bearing. And thank you. Reach out to Karterman on here at OldMiniBikes his name is Michael I go to him for all my karting questions as he is the one I bought this kart from.