Rupp Sprint i think

Can anyone tell me if this is a Rupp sprint. I'm pretty sure it is but would like someone with a little more knowledge to let me know. I picked it up with another rupp and know nothing about it. I believe its a 1970, based on the mounting for the motor but would like a definate year. Anyone tell me for sure.
Thank you

1970 only! That's what you have a Rupp Sprint. I have two of them. And it has the clutch guard which is a tough piece to find. Great find! I have an original 1970 sale brochure for my two and it was only made one year. Here is a breakdown of the mini bike and a picture of an restored bike.

Last edited:
They are nice bike's, I just have too many that need finished, So I'm try not to get anymore bikes this year, I might even thin out the collection a little to fund the other one's I need to do. Shoe's got my Coleman bike know.

The reason the clutch chain guards go for so much. That was the first thing removed from the bikes years ago and lost. Most bikes you find don't have them so anybody that is redoing one needs that part. I have been looking for a good one for three years and everytime one pops up on Ebay they seem to fetch 100.00 dollars or better. You have a very complete bike. Keep it that way. Super find!!!

Last edited:
Unfortunately i could use the funds for the other rupp and think this one may be going up for sale either whole or in parts. Haven't decided for sure.

You should do pretty well if you sell it. I sold a Sprint on ebay a few months back and it brought just over $500. That's without the chain guard. Yours should do much better. Good luck!