Ruttman Horny Toad

I'm listing this Toad for a friend who doesn't have a computer at this time. It has a period correct 4 hp Tecumseh from a Ruttman Wild Goose with a newer style pull start and engine cover. The frame is powder coated. If anyone has questions I can relay the owners cell number. He is asking $1250.00 and the buyer must arrange shipping

Do you have a pic of the "period correct " motor? The one in the pic is from the late 80's-early 90's. The whole motor is from that era and the frame is 70-73.

From what the owner told me only the pull start and engine cover are from a different engine and the rest was from a Wild Goose. If you would like to text or call the owner I will pm his cell phone # to you.

From what the owner told me only the pull start and engine cover are from a different engine and the rest was from a Wild Goose. If you would like to text or call the owner I will pm his cell phone # to you.
Do you have a closer pic of the front of the block to post?

Sorry for the delay.
Thanks for the pic...but that motor matches the cover and rest of it. It is a late 80's early 90's motor. There are certain markings or casting marks on early 70's motors that changed on newer motors such as the ones in your pics. Still nice bike but I will have to pass...Thanks:thumbsup: