Sacramento Sundays

So my buddies and I have been meeting up and riding at our spot on florin and Stockton blvd in Sacramento. It a huge open area great place to ride. Ive never had a issue with the police or any thing and I would love for any one that would like to join to come on down and ride. We are going to be riding next Sunday and every Sunday after that for the rest of the summer so come down and join the fun. If you need to contact me feel free to pm me. Have a good one. :scooter::thumbsup:

YEA! im down

im from lockeford by lodi. i been looking for ppl to ride with too lol. i got 50-60 acres to ride on , just gotta be careful and watch out for that tree. when the sun starts to set , the harney lane dragstrip opens up xD. police wont bug ya here as long as your not an idiot,i.e. no helmet , causing traffic problems that kinda thing. i got a motovox mbx10 with a 6.5 hp predator engine , billit rod,flywheel, 18lb springs , custom 236 cam and a mikuni carb. bike looks good but it needs a new seat they can be found overpriced on ebay and i havent broke down yet and got 1. i got it geared up with a 15t clutch drum 15t in on my jackshaft 13 out and a 60 t sprocket . 40 -55 mph i can almost keep up with traffic , in town i could keep up lol.but yea we should hook up .:scooter:

im from lockeford by lodi. i been looking for ppl to ride with too lol. i got 50-60 acres to ride on , just gotta be careful and watch out for that tree. when the sun starts to set , the harney lane dragstrip opens up xD. police wont bug ya here as long as your not an idiot,i.e. no helmet , causing traffic problems that kinda thing. i got a motovox mbx10 with a 6.5 hp predator engine , billit rod,flywheel, 18lb springs , custom 236 cam and a mikuni carb. bike looks good but it needs a new seat they can be found overpriced on ebay and i havent broke down yet and got 1. i got it geared up with a 15t clutch drum 15t in on my jackshaft 13 out and a 60 t sprocket . 40 -55 mph i can almost keep up with traffic , in town i could keep up lol.but yea we should hook up .:scooter:
Cool man your not far at all I'll pm you

Had a great time today Jb thanks for coming out we will be coming out to you guys later this month :thumbsup:
Mbdutch, me n Kodamax had a blast! Great spot, you guys ride FAAAAST! Holy moly I had the fastest avg. speed for any minibike ride since I got GPS app. I love the hydraulic brakes on your bike, wish I could swap them on my Lil Indian. See you guys on the 23rd:thumbsup:

Man I need to come up and ride, almost got my zebra going too. Good seeing you guys still cruising. I've been m.I.a. for. While it's good to be back haha