saginaw mini bike drags

vwfan79

I'll be down to drag in Saginaw but the derby hill is not an option. With the speeds we will be going there is not enough room to shut down and that track is no good for any kind of real dragging.

I'll be down to drag in Saginaw but the derby hill is not an option. With the speeds we will be going there is not enough room to shut down and that track is no good for any kind of real dragging.
my thoughts to v-dub!!when my wife and i are out on a sunday drive(never know where well end up) ill look over by the old steering gear plant or somewhere around the zilwakee bridge. the dude in saginaw should be looking and scouting places now...:thumbsup:

vwfan79

You started the thread and wanted to set it up and now you want everyone else to do the work. Your in Saginaw you need to go take a drive and find some road out of the way where we won't get bothered. You find a spot and post it people will show up.

You started the thread and wanted to set it up and now you want everyone else to do the work. Your in Saginaw you need to go take a drive and find some road out of the way where we won't get bothered. You find a spot and post it people will show up.
good luck on that trying to find a spot where cops dont come:laugh:there someone that always call,thats why teens are fuc? up today cant go out and have fun with out the cops breaking a good time up,as if they dont have more importen things to do:scooter:

I think its a great idea to organise an event up there. But heavy is the head that wears the crown. As a few members pointed out...you need to find a good location with plenty of room and an area for parking. And pretty much have to set it all up before people will become more interested. And most events take time to evolve. At the dome..there is still a fluctuation of people from week to week. But it is slowly getting better over the last few years. So good luck on it:thumbsup:..And remember you will take some hits on here if you dont have those key things figured out. Cause evreybody wants events..but rather complain than take all the time and energy to set one up.

Theres actually allot of minibiken that goes on around saginaw and bay county but the bottom line is its illegal everywhere we go, so its hard to organize any big meet up for out of town people cuz we basically do what we can get away with. Some days we are lucky- other days not. I have a group of a dozen or so guys that ride pretty regular and know of a few other groups of guys that ride minis in the area but none of us can really come up with a spot that we have no chance of getting messed with by the law. So we just stick with our outlaw road rides like the 40 mile thankgiving ride we took this year around the west side of saginaw.
Theres a few decent hotrod minis around here and we like to run but no real place to organize much of a get together without a risk of being harassed by law. Dont wanna waste nobodys time.
If we come up with a good spot- it will be known.

vwfan79

If there were somewhere to ride and/or setup an event around here trust me I would do it. It sucks that in order to ride I have to load the van up and drive an hour. I am looking for a place closer to me to set something up but I haven't found a good enough location yet. Saginaw is almost an hour from me or else I would go drive around and try to find something up there.