Santa brought some ProMod goodies!

Got some more stuff for my son's dirt bug from Pro Mod..I want to thank Brad for the quick shipping and extra hassle he endured getting this mailed out to Canada in time for Christmas..
Boxing day we got out some cardboard and brought her inside where its warm and I put him to work.
We got the header..I wasn't sure how this would fit since we were using CJmini's adaptor plate for the 6.5 conversion but if fits perfect..

Next we installed the new chain guard..Much better looking and much better protection..I also like how it removes so easily with the two dzus fasteners..

We also got the UNI air filter and rejet kit for the carb..

Then to get this beast slowed down we got the hydraulic brake kit as well..This was a very easy bolt on..I also ordered the optional heavy duty thick brake pads and shim but we decided to install that later..Might as well wear out the stock pads that came with the brake first..

We just have to finish rejetting the carb and oil the air filter and he can give her a test run..

Thanks Oldyeller!
So glad you recieved your order in time for Christmas.
Thanks for sharing the pics of your Boy and his project.
Awesome!!!

Congrats on all the nice mods, that clutch guard is awesome.:thumbsup: BTW, what engine are you running?
It is a 6.5 hp honda clone motor..This particular one is a powerfist from Princess Auto here in Canada..
Your right that clutch/chain guard is a real thing of beauty..

Last edited:
I love that clutch/chain guard! Hey ProMod, I've got an Azusa kit ordered that I'm putting a HF 6.5 clone on. Will that guard fit my setup (sorry no pics)? I'm ready to buy! Thanks!

Thanks ezrider
The PMR clutch cover mounts to engines with 2.5 inch side cover bolt spacing so it can be used for many other Minibike and Kart applications.