Sears Project

It's a 2 part paint from a paint gun. I usually use paint with hardener and reducer. This came with a fast activator only. I was kind of worried as it seemed thick, and went on looking orange peely, but layed out flat fast and started curing way fast. It's for production painting. More cars in and out in the same amount of time = more cash for painters. I like the way it works and will use more.

Finally got to do a little work on this one. I painted the rims with silver pearl and remounted the tires. Put the frame back together and put the forks back together and mounted them. Mounted the tank and front fender. Put on the shocks. I set the engine back in to measure for the rear fender mount. I wanted to make sure it will fit under the pipe. I also made a new swingarm pivot bolt from drill rod, and some thin steel bushings for the swingarm to take out the slack. I'll have to turn the rear wheel around to use the 2 speed, and change the right sprocket on the jackshaft to a 10 tooth #41. I'm going to cut some off the front of the seat board and retuck the front of the cover so it will fit up to the rear of the tank. I'm going to make a rear fender mount like the stock one but taller for the 10" wheels. I stuck a set of bicycle bars on for now. I may use them if I can't find a set I like. I guess I'll strip and paint the engine black. I think it will look ok as a minicycle. Back to work now.:hack::grind::smile:

I just bought the same mini today, original paint and harley-davidson sticker added on tank. What's is worth? Runs great and is overall in good shape!