seeking info '71 Indian Boy Racer automatic minicycle

Anyone out there that has any info on this model, please contact me through forum. I have been unable to find paperwork or advertisements listing this bike as a production model. All Boy Racers produced used 3 speed engines. This is an automatic, Morini engine - same as an early mini-mini. This bike is 100% factory correct.

I have only seen what was left of a 1971 model that had the advertised 3 speed engine.

I collect Clymer Indian minibikes/minicycles and thought I had them all until I found this on Ebay.

Thanks. Best wishes. Love the site.
Jeff

Tank is original and same tank used on all Boy Racers. Do a google image search. I was recently told by a guy in Ca. that met Alan Newman that owned Indian from 1970-1977 that this Boy Racer automatic was an early marketing prototype. However there are no ads or paperwork that indicates this bike was ever produced. Best wishes.

Thanks Bob. I have been advised to leave it original as found but will clean it up some more and get it running,should not take much. Best wishes and thanks for the nice reply! Jeff in Mich.