selling this wards 424

have this bike complete except for rear band brake and clutch cover have original motor but needs rebuild (hs35) would like to get $225 with motor looks rough in pics because i got it out of a barn and never cleaned it really dont want to ship pick up only thanks the motor in pic is apart but together now

Last edited:
2 hours + google it my address is 956 oak st. wyanhahahate , michigan 48192 i have someone from craigslist supposed to come get it tomorrow its a nice bike the pics dont do it justice it has alot of potential the jackshaft setup is in great shape because of the 3.5 instead of the 5hp on the 525 rims and tires are exellent condition no cracks and tires are original and sweet doesent have the shocks like the 525 but has bars from the factory that you take out and bolt shocks on it and the beauty of it is no wear on the swingarm either so it will be tight like new with shocks

i decided to keep this bike started working on it yesterday will have it on project log putting the speedway rims on it that i also have for sale on here have the rims and tires if anyone needs both in great shape tires are even nice also original no stress cracks in rims at all asking $100+ shipping