SFVISBF mini moto race #4 the gp race...

rev106

Most people aren't collectors. If you want a runner and if you want to race, any bike will do. I don't own a bike that does not get used, that's the whole point of this thing.

tomsprops

I Ride 'EM all too . Raceing them all is a different story :thumbsup: ! There's gonna be a 2-stroke MC show at the park(Woodlet) on the 24th. I can't wait to break out ALL My 2 Sroke Mini's Bikes and make some NOISE !

Smallbore

Hey Tom ! did you mean Woodly Park ? Two weeks ago I emailed Moto Carrera (the promoter), Called, and even went to the now defunked shop, and could not find out anything. Are you talking about the TWO-STROKE EXTRAVAGANZA ? If so, I`m There ! :clap:

What a great turnout. Oh and the donuts were great! Thanks to those who bought from me, and if you or anyone else every needs anything please feel free to PM me.

That was a real kick to watch! Dropped off a coaster of pics from my corner. Rev106 has a lot of shit to sort through to find a couple of peanuts, but hopefully he will get some posted tonight.

Nice seeing those that I met before and nice to have met a few new folks. :thefinger:

:scooter:

tomsprops

That was some fun SH :censure: T ! I think everyone there had a Great time whether they Racing or watching ! I finished #2 out of 39 racers ! Can't wait for the Next race ! I gotta go start wrenching for that one !
Thanks REV,Lucky13 and anyone eles who helped put this together ! :thumbsup:

That was some fun SH :censure: T ! I think everyone there had a Great time whether they Racing or watching ! I finished #2 out of 39 racers ! Can't wait for the Next race ! I gotta go start wrenching for that one !
Thanks REV,Lucky13 and anyone eles who helped put this together ! :thumbsup:
Yeah you were flying, but #17 was on a mission. That guy was moving out. I think next time maybe they should break the event into 2 or 3 parts, and wheel size should be factored in also. I meen 5 inch nobby tires up against a 10 inch rim on a DOT scooter/YSR tires, not an even match up.

Yeah you were flying, but #17 was on a mission. That guy was moving out. I think next time maybe they should break the event into 2 or 3 parts, and wheel size should be factored in also. I meen 5 inch nobby tires up against a 10 inch rim on a DOT scooter/YSR tires, not an even match up.
Yeah, real old school minibikes had 4,5 and 6 inch steel and aluminum rims.
Just like our soapbox races got out of hand with all the new high tech stuff.

tomsprops

Don't forget ALOT ! of those poor little minibikes with 5 inch wheels . Ran at 60+ more like 70+ MPH at the last Race.I know I was there and got peeled ! I thought I was prepared. Then I learned about Drag racing ! Now that I think of it Your building a 20hp motor as we speak !
This Race series covers Just about Every Style of racing you can think of. Some work better on one race than others !That's what I like ! I go back to the drawing board after every race and start prepping for the next race . That's what's really the most fun is the wrenching ! :thumbsup:
Oh yeah and Kick-n Ed's A :censure: S !

Don't forget ALOT ! of those poor little minibikes with 5 inch wheels . Ran at 60+ more like 70+ MPH at the last Race.I know I was there and got peeled ! I thought I was prepared. Then I learned about Drag racing ! Now that I think of it Your building a 20hp motor as we speak !
This Race series covers Just about Every Style of racing you can think of. Some work better on one race than others !That's what I like ! I go back to the drawing board after every race and start prepping for the next race . That's what's really the most fun is the wrenching ! :thumbsup:
Oh yeah and Kick-n Ed's A :censure: S !
Yeah,at least it will still have all the stock Bonanza frame,FORKS,RIMS,TIRES,BRAKES,SPROCKET!!! And still look like an old school mini!
Get your Flimsy Taco with the Briggs and I'll get my Bonanza with the Tecumseh,and lets go back there and race !!!!!!!!!!!!
You are missing my whole point here. This started out as OLD SCHOOL MINIBIKES,and it got carried away by new technoligy !
Yes,the 5 and 6 inch tire mini's ran 60 and 70 but they had clone motors in them 6.5 hp and up,not Briggs and Tec's 3 to 5hp :thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

Last edited:

tomsprops

Evil remember- Be Carefull what you wish for ! I'll have my Taco T100
ready very soon ! Then We'll Go Racing ! Stock 5hp briggs against your warmed over Tecumseh.So consider this Race on ! Let's just hope the track becomes availible to us again !
Then we'll see the only thing Flimsey around here is your BULL :censure: HIT !
Oh yeah B/4 I forget :thefinger: ! ! !

Evil remember- Be Carefull what you wish for ! I'll have my Taco T100
ready very soon ! Then We'll Go Racing ! Stock 5hp briggs against your warmed over Tecumseh.So consider this Race on ! Let's just hope the track becomes availible to us again !
Then we'll see the only thing Flimsey around here is your BULL :censure: HIT !
Oh yeah B/4 I forget :thefinger: ! ! !
I'm going to talk to Paul about making classes up because a stock old school mini just doesn't have a chance against a mini with a clone motor.
There was to many custom built mini's there. Its not fair for the diehard old school mini's. I have no problem with a custom mini,just keep it in your own class. B/4 I FORGET :thefinger: u B:censure:

I think the two fastest out there(#17/#23)should be pitted against mini motard crf50's. I had my 50 out there but its bone stock, all I can do is ride wheelies on mine.

Last edited:
I would race both classes if i could.

Travis

I'm going to talk to Paul about making classes up because a stock old school mini just doesn't have a chance against a mini with a clone motor.
There was to many custom built mini's there. Its not fair for the diehard old school mini's. I have no problem with a custom mini,just keep it in your own class. B/4 I FORGET :thefinger: u B:censure: