SFVISBF mini moto race #4 the gp race...

#17 on the same corse would be competitive against a mild crf50, not a thumpster or anything like that no.

Not sure about this road course, but #23 would eat a lot of Chinese pit bikes on an off road course. I've seen that very bike do it with about half the hp that it has now.

I'm going to disagree with that one also.
Disagree all you want.

That bike did it with both a 172cc OHV Robin and a 206cc Briggs flatty. Both had no gov, Mik22 and straight pipes. Cleaned the pit bikes clocks at Windber two years in a row. Drags, hill climb & the zig zags. Would have again this year with the new Black Widow but modern pit and dirt bikes were banned from the show.

Did get beat at the drags by a gokart with a 13hp Honda with TC, Speedway with an MC91 two stroke & a KTM 65cc MX bike.

Disagree all you want.

That bike did it with both a 172cc OHV Robin and a 206cc Briggs flatty. Both had no gov, Mik22 and straight pipes. Cleaned the pit bikes clocks at Windber two years in a row. Drags, hill climb & the zig zags. Would have again this year with the new Black Widow but modern pit and dirt bikes were banned from the show.

Did get beat at the drags by a gokart with a 13hp Honda with TC, Speedway with an MC91 two stroke & a KTM 65cc MX bike.
why were the pit bikes banned?

I totally agree with what your saying about Tom's bike.
I quoted someone else.

Disagree all you want.

why were the pit bikes banned?

For all of the racing that was going on.:sadcrying4:

The differences in speed were making it hard on the guys that wanted to enjoy there bone stock bikes on the trails. Gokarts were banned too. I don't blame Jeff as some of the racing was getting out of hand. Some idiot on a Rupp Hustler launched too hard, wheelied, & came down right on top of his competitor's Roadster. Oh yeah that Idiot was me:doah:

Still a great time, just no more modern bikes or karts. Still some racing though when you meet up on the trails.

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
I don't care what anyone says.
Travis was unbeatable!
He started off slow, but then just ran circles around everyone.

I was a little upset with the score keepers. They had very bad eye site.

tomsprops

It's gotta be next to impossible to keep track of that many bikes ! When I was told I won I said that the Guy on the Green Bike Lapped me and gladly took second ! Those Guy's did an awsome job of Keeping track of Every one on a crazy Event !
The guy from the track said he can get Transponders that will keep track of Laps and Lap times if we need them !

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
Those guys should have had me watching for them I see that many minibikes every weekend. And they move much faster too.

The battle was between the green minibike (travis) and the black minibike with the torque converter. I believe he was number 50? I was surprized to see that the guy was old, and still such a dare devil on the track. Travis finish almost a half lap in front of him at the end.

But it doesn't matter what race travis is in he always races all out.

Last edited:
That was some FUN :001_9898:! Travis kicked some serious :asshole:with that custom bike and it also helps that he can ride. Someone told me that my fat A$$ lap time was about a minute thirty and that Travis did it in 30 seconds, he wasa flyin. Cograts Travis!
I can't wait to do it again, only this time I'm gonna wear proper armor to avoid the major road rash I got after the pit maneuver I got in one of the turns:doah:.
Another great SFVISBF Mini Moto Thanks Paul and Mike P.
ED! :thefinger::001_tt2:

That was some FUN :001_9898:! Travis kicked some serious :asshole:with that custom bike and it also helps that he can ride. Someone told me that my fat A$$ lap time was about a minute thirty and that Travis did it in 30 seconds, he wasa flyin. Cograts Travis!
I can't wait to do it again, only this time I'm gonna wear proper armor to avoid the major road rash I got after the pit maneuver I got in one of the turns:doah:.
Another great SFVISBF Mini Moto Thanks Paul and Mike P.
ED! :thefinger::001_tt2:
I thought this was OldMiniBikes.com Welcome to OldMiniBikes.com - Vintage Mini Bike Community. Forum, Photo Album, Projects and more, NOT www.chineseclones.com !
TY :thefinger: EE 666 -tak-02

NewAge

On this video at the 1:45 mark to about 2:05 Travis passes what appears to be 9 riders in a series of 5 tight turns and then pulls away from the pack, Truly a man on fire.

Last edited:

rev106

I'll take the old school mini's away from you like we took the swap meet away from you !!!!
YOU STAY HOME !!!! :thefinger:

I was there Ed, I saw your ham-fisted attempts of putting on an event. Apples and oranges. At some point you lost the ability to be happy, If I gave you 50,000 in one dollar bills you'd complain that it was too much to carry. There's no pleasing you, so why try?

No matter what rules we pick or what system we choose it will not please everyone, never. Now, I don't see ANYONE else bringing it like we do, not even close. So you (and everyone else) can take your opinions and stick em' up your ass which is right next to your head.

Build a better mousetrap or shut up. Your opinions mean nothing if you don't act upon them. If you cannot reap any joy out of this stuff then just stay home.

btw: my swap meet will rock, just like all the other events I do.

A rare photo of Ed almost smiling....

"Build a better mousetrap or shut up"???????

Hey Rev106, explain to me how I got sucked into this childish confrontation. I havn't said a word, all I did was post a couple videos.

And this is the thanks I get?