sfvisbf mini moto series race 3 the drag race...

rev106

Next Race: June 1st! Drag Race!!! Meet at Yummy Doughnuts on the corner of Saticoy & Balboa, (in Van Nuys) we race at 7AM Sharp! (that means be there before 7AM)

The drag race, here's how things are going to go down:
There will be four (4) classes of bikes for the drag race.

1. Flathead stock

2. Flathead modified

3. OHV stock

4. OHV modified

Stock classes include the following engine mods only:

*modified governor

*modified exhaust

*torque converters

Modified classes include the following alterations:

*modified head, piston, rod, cam etc.

*altered fuel

*modified carburetor

*anything else I forgot

You can enter one class and one class only! You cannot race in multiple classes. Sign-ups for each class will take place at the meet point. You can bring more than one bike and pick the class that has the least entries if you want to do that.

The strip is in a industrial section of town the length of the course is roughly 2/10th of a mile, it's plenty long don't worry.. Gear your bikes appropriately. The drag will be a single elimination vs. one other racer unless we have an odd number then we will do an single elimination vs. 3 racers.

tomsprops

Don't worry I'm in ! Just got back from Santa Maria HotRod'n . I spent today tweeking on TACOHELL !
Setting it up to Drag. Stock OHV class, should be a Very Busy class !
P.S. ED :thefinger:. . . U !

Don't worry I'm in ! Just got back from Santa Maria HotRod'n . I spent today tweeking on TACOHELL !
WELL, WELL, WELL, Look who made it back !!!!!!!!!!
I'll be in the OHV MODIFIED and some else is riding one of my Bonanza's in the STOCK FLATHEAD class. I won't be in your class. J.D. finished my clone engine and it hauls ass! Don't worry Tom,one day you will run with the big dogs :thefinger:

OH, I forgot to tell you,you will be in the same class as J.D. He will be running a Honda GX 390. Did I tell you that means 13 H.P. ?
GOOD LUCK !!!!!!!!!!! :thefinger:

tomsprops

OHV Modified class and your wishing me Good Luck ?
You better hang on to all the luck you can gather for Yourself !
No dout there's gonna be some Very fast Bikes.
I do have a 5hp Industrial Briggs flattie that I can run in the stocker class ?
Can you say BYE BYE Bonanza ? I CAN !

Not sure if you even stand a chance Tom. Ed has been tuning and testing his race bike all weekend while you were at the car show. Focus and execute.

You could always sell it at the swapmeet in June.:doah::biggrin:

tomsprops

Hey ! My life isn't all about Hotrods,Burnouts.Broads and Drinkin Whiskey !
Don't forget Monday was a holiday as well that left plenty of time to Wrench !

OH, I forgot to tell you,you will be in the same class as J.D. He will be running a Honda GX 390. Did I tell you that means 13 H.P. ?
GOOD LUCK !!!!!!!!!!! :thefinger:
Yea Yea, what Ed said. Hey when am i supposed to get this 390, and who is gonna help me stuff it in my mini. Is someone watering my pressure washer 200 clone to achieve this growth. Damn Ed do i gotta run out and get a 390 now:doah: Holy smokes more work....:hack::grind::hammer::weld:

JD2

Yea Yea, what Ed said. Hey when am i supposed to get this 390, and who is gonna help me stuff it in my mini. Is someone watering my pressure washer 200 clone to achieve this growth. Damn Ed do i gotta run out and get a 390 now:doah: Holy smokes more work....:hack::grind::hammer::weld:

JD2
i'll bring it over tonight. We will pull an all nighter:eek:ut::grind::hack::weld::hammer:

i'll bring it over tonight. We will pull an all nighter:eek:ut::grind::hack::weld::hammer:
Ed did u fall asleep ? i had to eat all the pizza and drink all the beer, and i cant say what i did to all the dancing girls..... well i guess i will have to race that 200 clone then. A 390 sounded so nice. guess it was not ment to be.....

JD