Should i get it?

matt2

Hey you guys I am thinking about buying this mini Burro for $450.00. Itwas made in Midway Wa. in the 1960s that's where I grew u p in the 60s. It looks real nice not quite finished. I don't want to pay to much because of sentimentality. What do you think?

PS.
It does come with the original engine.

Thanks Dave I am definitely leaning that way.
LMAO! You didn't need me to tell you anything. :thumbsup: To most of us, getting a local bike made back in the day has far more than dollar signs attached to it.

Go get it man. Not many bikes made in the PNW. (I'm same era, next state down)

im confused, which bike is 450? the pretty orange one or the rough blue one?

not considering its rarity (because i have no idea) or restored value, 450 for the rough one doesnt seem like a deal. then again i dont like buying anything from anyone who actually knows what they have :D

matt2

I wish it was still the blue I would have just made it run and left it. It is the red and he has the original engine to go with it. I told him, Doug I would buy it Wednesday he won't hold for me if it sells before Wednesday it's not mine. It is just the idea of a mini built in Midway the city I grew up in as a kid in the 60s.

since you werent the OP, it was a little confusing saying it was yours, you could just be someone else that was wanting to buy it, as if saying it WILL be yours... and nobody said it was before and after till you did, just said i want to get this mini and hes asking 450 and there are two pics. the before pic doesnt really matter now since it doesnt look like that any more.

no offense to your work guy, but id rather have it in the blue too. took a long time to build that kind of patina!!!

matt2

Thanks to thumper13 (Doug) I owen a mini bike that was made in the 60s in Midway Washington. That is where I grew up in the 60s riding mini bikes. On top of that they where sold at Angle Lake Cyclery where I got my parts from. This is a big mini bike. The mini is painted very nice and he gave me the original engine some day I will rebuild it. The engine on it is a Briggs 305cc with 110 volt electric start. It still needs a few things but all the hard work id done. I will get some good pictures up soon.