Show your pets!

hoppy

We have three of these.............................................real HP!!! LOL

and four of these

this is jack......hes really something else. Ive had a cat or two growing up as a kid, and for most of my life. My wife had three when i met her including Jack. He is "differant" then any cat i have met. Funny cat and farts like no other. He can clear a room.

Lets see some of your pets!!!!

Well the ZOO action around here is non stop Mr. Odie is almost 6 and Ginger is 4
one rough coat Parsons Jack Russel Terrier and Ginger a smooth coat Parsons Jack Russel Terrier. Mr. Odie watches TV looking for intruders any animal real and even some cartoon sets him off barking and growling. The mailman has a not so special relation with Mr. Odie
and our one tree Squirl just loves to tease him.
Steve :scooter:

This is Gibby, and those are my feet....

Now her head is on mu right foot but nothig has realy changed in the past 5 minuts.
She's got a rash and mild infection on neck from scratching and wet fur so the vet explained today.
So she is kind of sucky.
She pissed and then shit then screamed like a small child in terror of the shaver he used to have a look at her neck.
Some ointment and few days worth of antibiotics should set her straight again.
She enjoys chasing things and chewing things.
She likes to watch the Littliest Hobo and ( a show about a dog ) and Ellen ( not sure why ).
She figueres keep away is a lot more fun than fetch.
Message - Old Mini Bikes Photo Gallery

KB2ROCKET

Hi Im Bob I like to lay around all day while KB2rocket works then I bug the crap out of him as soon as he gets home until he feeds me and cleans my litter box then I lay around some more. At 5:00 am I bug Kb2rocket some more until he feeds me breakfast then he goes to work and I lay around some more I have been doing this for 15 years it seems to work out pretty good for me

bandit 40

I Cant have cats or dogs, Im very allergic to them both,There's no room in the city for horses And Im not allergic to rabbits so here is my pet.:laugh:

Here's my dog Bocephus we call him Bo for short. He hangs out in the shop while I work on my mini bikes. :thumbsup: We also have a bunch of cats that like to crawl all over my stuff, not sure who the little fella is in the picture.

Last edited:

oldfatguy

gypsy :: 024-1.mp4 video by eileendarvey - Photobucket

With the passing of honeybear from bone cancer we needed to find a new friend for my rottweiler. He has been very depressed for the last two weeks so we knew that we needed to find another friend for him. My wife wanted to go to the local pound to look but I told her to wait because a dog will come along and find us [they always do]. Sure enough she talks to a women she knows that turns out to be friends with a girl that works for the vet that we take our dogs to. It turned out that her neighbor had a 3 year old mastiff mix that was kept chained up in the yard and was being abused and treated badly. This girl desperately wanted to rescue this dog because it was being beaten by the neighbors kids. It was tough at first because it didn't look like she was going to get along with my dog we thought that she was too far gone and never will. This video was taken on the third day that we had her, we took a chance and let her off the leash to see what would happen. Something just clicked and they bonded, this is the first time in this dogs life that she has run free or played with another dog. Another one saved

Oldsalt

Merlin. He likes ice cream but I gotta eat the chocolate off the vanilla first because it's no good for dogs. A 5-1/2 year old puppy.