showroom inside the house

this is a showroom that i have inside my house we just recently bought this house and werent sure what to do with it well i found a real good thing to do with it , hope you guys like it would love to hear some comments :scooter:

Thats great! Must be a PA thing. Ogy has his Fox factory in the house. You, me and Dad. And off course Jeff has a few items tucked away in Windber PA.

Very cool:thumbsup:

i have more to add to this room just running out of room ha ha might need to find another room in the house that i can empty out lol , yes i seen ogy pictures he has quite the organized factory and jeff is well !!!!!!!! outta control lol Randy your showroom looks great just think you need to uncover some more of those prize bikes and put in there :scooter:

very nice,and always remember this,if thers a fast food place near to you,
do you realy need a kitchen? plus must you have a living room inside,why not
put furnichure outside,instant patio! if you look around,i bet you have more
room for important things,minibikes/go karts/vintage scooters/plenty of
engines sitting around,so you can start them to hear that sweet sound,
its realy cool to have a bunch running at one time,i just love it,o crap,
i just woke up frome the neatest dream,owell, your room is realy neat,wk
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::smile:

ez yes i got all the brake stuff needed for the jr it is 100 precent done thank you i think it came out ok ,
WAYNE i liked your dream really wish that it was a true thing and i could put everything outside however i dont want to push the wife to far she allready thinks i have snapped lol

ez yes i got all the brake stuff needed for the jr it is 100 precent done thank you i think it came out ok ,
WAYNE i liked your dream really wish that it was a true thing and i could put everything outside however i dont want to push the wife to far she allready thinks i have snapped lol
my wife dont think i snaped,SHE KNOWS IT, lol :thumbsup:smile: