skat kitty

How much would you be willing to pay? I have 2 in almost pristine condition. 1 with a side car. All original with some extras. I can post some pictures as soon as I have a chance and a link on youtube.com of them running if your interested.

How much would you be willing to pay? I have 2 in almost pristine condition. 1 with a side car. All original with some extras. I can post some pictures as soon as I have a chance and a link on youtube.com of them running if your interested.
Stop digging up 7 year old threads...list your stuff on E-bay..this is not a bidding site.

For your information that wasn't my intention. Just curious as to how much somebody would be willing to pay for a factory all original Skat kitty. Mine are not for sale or they would be on Ebay. Haters only hate the people they can't be or the things they can't have...:scooter:

For your information that wasn't my intention. Just curious as to how much somebody would be willing to pay for a factory all original Skat kitty. Mine are not for sale or they would be on Ebay. Haters only hate the people they can't be or the things they can't have...:scooter:
No one is hating. Read the forum rules.

Read forum rules as already mentioned. "Hater"??? Grow up man..I have a couple myself and you would crap yourself if you seen my collection...so get over yourself.:wink: