skokryders doodle bug

As for top speed and acceleration whats the body weight difference between you two I know my brother in law weighs a 160 pound an I weigh 250 my bikes run better when he,s on them than me.

Im still buildin up my DB but it should be a screamer when its done. Hopefully this 22mm Mikuni will be able to keep up, if not It will be time for a tilly.

One thing I cant stand about the DB are the fenders so I trimmed them both to make them look at little better but now Im thinking about lowering them like cjtmini has.

Strigoi does that little filter have a barb on the end for a tube or did you just mock it up? I think this would be just as effective as a catch tank and a lot cheaperr.

:smile:wow my threads been bumped, Yeah its just a valve breather to keep crap outta my engine and still let air circulate. I like Strigoi's set up better it'll keep oil out of the filter. Didn't help much since this my champion blew up racing a kid on a pos dirt bike:doah: held the rpm too long. as for speed i think the tav2 restricts rpm because I've upgraded to a real honda from nr racing that dyno'd at almost 12hp and the speed increase wasn't too much more maybe 3 more miles an hour but a hell of alot more acceleration.

oh yeah I rigged up a k&n filter to the champion with super glue and the stock rubber piece to the champion. the honda came with a valve cover with a nipple so all i had to do was hose clamp one on. 2055 views not bad

muffler and air filter

1. when you bought the air filter, did you have to buy any extra materials to connect it to your engine?
2. what is the website you bought these (muffler and air filter) from?

Sweet I love it I just painted mine to whit a croc seat db are nice just don't like the brakes on them what's the best brand for one of this mine waste sideways