Sleeve

The sleeve as journals in it for oil. i guess to keep the crank wet.:shrug: It looks like it is gold. Don't think it is a shime. No camera handy at the moment...

Come on man. if i knew what it was i wouldn't be asking for the help.:thumbsup: It is a bushing i would guess....:shrug: nope that is not what i see. it is thinner and has journals i would think. to keep crank wet:thumbsup:

the only thing that would be in the case cover is a bearing, bushing or oil seal, dude.
i'm done with these wacky threads of yours unless there are pictures. waste of time, however, I'm sure someone else will be glad to help.

Bearing maybe?:shrug: cool, not really in the mood for:censure: I guess if people don't have clones,they shouldn't ask about other motors...:thumbsup:

you're really pushing it man. You ask a lot of questions here, but most of them are hard to follow. Especially without pictures. I have hondas and tecumseh engines, and I try to help to the best of my knowledge, but if you're gonna get all pissy about it.......

Thank you, i think i should go out and get a clone:laugh: I asked the question only because whatever it is has some wear on it, and would like to replace it. I don't wanna bang or force something out. And then can't get one new.:thumbsup:

Not getting pissy, and totally understand the pics help tons. I am new to the motors i have gotten, think they are great, also enjoy bringing them back to life. Don't answer the questions,if it is that much trouble. Sorry. Just thought that i could get some answers about certain questions i have about the motors i own. Get :censure: 70% of the time. but it never hurts to ask.:thumbsup: I understand the HB clones are the motor of chose of most on here, i just don't have that motor. I got lucky with the cool Tec's.

could be the governor bushing that hes seeing . thats a brass tube . COPPERHEAD you need to put up pics with stuff like this . your not knowing what stuff is make it impossible to know whats going on with out seeing what your talking about