Slinging one together for the holiday

Triley41395

Picked up a Gemini a couple years back and my son wants a bigger bike, his DB30 is still running fine but he wants a bigger one. I have rode this bike once with an H35 I robbed from my rupp and it seems to ride good. It's been sitting in the barn on a milk crate and we are going to try to get it on the road today. The original engine will not run. Last year I bought 2 running harbor freight 212 for 50 bucks off of facecrook(25 each) one's on the coleman 200 I ride so we are going to put the other on here. Have no idea yet if it will fit on the slanted plate but going to try. I've got plenty of new parts to put one together but the airbox and exhaust might be a problem. It's 8 am here in Ohio so I'm shooting for this evening on the road. Here's how she looked when I bought it. No painting or anything fancy, should look about the same when finished.
5-.jpg

pomfish

That is some cool sheet.

Love it when you can cob something together from parts you already have on hand.
Hope your family enjoys that sucker, looks like a good runner.
Thanks for all the progress updates.

Triley41395

That is some cool sheet.

Love it when you can cob something together from parts you already have on hand.
Hope your family enjoys that sucker, looks like a good runner.
Thanks for all the progress updates.
It was fun..and does run pretty well. All in all a success, and quicker than I thought(riding and putting together). It still needs a little TLC like guards and bushings in the swingarm but hey it's rideable.