Smokin' crack...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey times are tough. Have you sold anything on craigslist? Theres some pretty stupid people out there man. That being said i usually only put stuff on there i cant sell on ebay and give it away for pennies.

Hey times are tough. Have you sold anything on craigslist? Theres some pretty stupid people out there man. That being said i usually only put stuff on there i cant sell on ebay and give it away for pennies.
Yes times are tough so why ask smoking crack for something not stock? E-bay gets better $$$ than Craigslist . I use CL to buy stuff cheaper than dirt .

There is a all stock Cat on Ebay but the funny thing is the owner can't see the forks are bent. :eek:ut:

Yes I remember,,,here's his bike thread,,, http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/general-minibike-talk/10705-good-weekend.html

I think he's trying to pay off his Colt which also is a smoking crack CO for what you get. :thefinger:

Hey Jeep, that's how you do biz? :eek:ut:

Oldman, his handle is similar to yours and in the same area too! Hmmmmm. :thefinger: Good thing I know you don't have any Cat's. :thefinger:
Blow Me gto......I bet you are one of those glock guys...LMAO!:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

Blow Me gto......I bet you are one of those glock guys...LMAO!:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:
Yes, I usually carry just Glocks 11 hr's a day and so do most the guys I work with for good reasons! but don't worry I have plenty of 1911's to look at. :thefinger:

It was just a ad for some dumbass that is a local here on CL but oldman you can blow me too when gto gets done:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:
Hey he like Glocks too. :thefinger: And also has played with more 1911's then you'll ever know. :oops:

To each his own but I would not own a tupperware gun.....the glocks :thumbdown:have a fffed up saftey anyway and I ALWAYS out shoot them at the range with any one of my 1911's:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger: And GTO you would be no exception

Last edited:
To each his own but I would not own a tupperware gun.....the glocks :thumbdown:have a fffed up saftey anyway and I ALWAYS out shoot them at the range with any one of my 1911's:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger: And GTO you would be no exception
Hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hear that a lot usually from the worst shooters! ROTFLMAO! BTW, the safety is the thing you pick your nose with . :oops:

Hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hear that a lot usually from the worst shooters! ROTFLMAO! BTW, the safety is the thing you pick your nose with . :oops:
I am sure you have seen it many times too and I am fully aware of how your TUPPERWARE operates, like I said it is your choice to carry a POS if you choose but lets get to the point here, why do you have to be a total DICK on here all of time? You must be pissed off because you cant afford a Real pistol !:thefinger::thefinger:

Status
Not open for further replies.