So Just How Fast is Your Minibike?

If you have an android phone you can download Dynomaster by Trackaroo. Maybe even if you have an iThing too.

This app uses the GPS in your phone to calculate speed, distance, and if all the particulars are known the horsepower of your engine. It creates a very official looking track slip, complete with the look of a old dot matrix printer, the stuck pin is a nice touch!

Jul112016542PM_timeslip20160711_175249-1.png

It also snaps to a google map so you can see your color coded track showing acelleration, steady speed and deceleration, you can play your track back too. It can present a number of power graphs too. Works anywhere. For .99 it's a bunch of fun.

Hey, an 1/8th of a mile at 28 MPH taking 30 seconds? You'd think I was driving a Prius or something. :laugh:

Available in Google Play. If you have an iThing I dunno. Fun toy.

- Bee

Street Smart

Those numbers don't seem to jive, my bike covers 100ft. under 3 sec at 24 mph.
15 sec to go 60ft.... were u towing a car? :doah:

Last edited:
Those numbers don't seem to jive, my bike covers 100ft. under 3 sec at 24 mph.
15 sec to go 60ft.... were u towing a car? :doah:
No, no car in tow. Just a leisurely take off.

Show us! Download the .99 app and run it. Post the time slip! This will be fun to know what other members minibikes are doing. Give us a reason to improve.

- Bee

The first run I posted here, It seemed faster than that. It was. Seems as though Dynomaster starts on movement, all movement, just like putting the phone in your pocket. That's why the 60' time was so slow. Got that licked....

Still sort of slow...but it all resolves.

2016-07-13 21_00_30-Jul132016844PM_timeslip20160713_205743 - Windows Photo Viewer.png

This time I put all the info in, surprise, surprise surprise...it all resolves. This particular minibike, the modified flexo, has a 6.5 HP predator engine, and what did the slip say? 6 HP.

The "road" I was using is just over a quarter of a mile long, at the end I was slowing down, that scrubber brake I have in it is not too effective, so the quarter mike time is not accurate. The minibike tops out at about 35 now, I put a smaller sprocket.

Let's see your trap slips!