So whats the deal

I notice this went silent... BUMP!!!
If I was collecting that stuff, do you EVER think you'd see a Coleman? A "drift trike?" Can you see that? Maybe a square frame Predator powered 1970 Big Wheel replica that does nothing but spin around riders with base ball caps on backwards? LOL, the stuff dreams are made of.

It's Hent's site, if he'd like to see a MBOTM on the front page of the site, that's cool. He just doesn't want me dealing with it, because my tastes are very far away from the current crop of potential customers.

The guy who was doing it has moved on to other things Randy. I'm so bummed out too. I wanted to have a place to post photo after photo of some claim to fame I didn't receive enough credit for when I was building it. Like in Jr. High Wood Shop class, when Mr. Hand had us making wooden candle sticks for our Mother's for Christmas, but all we ended up making were fancy smoking devices on the wood lathe. :scooter: Not me, but the other guys with long hair and jeans jackets. They just looked BETTER than candle sticks.
I got my good laugh for the day reading this one.

So is this not a voting process but Dave smoking a bong and picking while playing ball with his dog in the garage???

I just need two realistic people to keep everyone in check, and things running smoothly. :shrug:

You know, monthly voting process, archives, etc.

So is this not a voting process but Dave smoking a bong and picking while playing ball with his dog in the garage???

I just need two realistic people to keep everyone in check, and things running smoothly. :shrug:

I would help out on it..but I got that Build Off thing goin.

Oh sure I'm sick in bed for 3 day and the guys who are suppose to be my friends throw me under the bus :doah: Well if [MENTION=1]Hent[/MENTION] thinks my antique PC is worthy I will be more than happy to do it :thumbsup:

OK I vote Dave and Randy !:thumbsup::thumbsup: But If one of them doesn't want to do It....I will step up and help one of these guys out. That is If Drew thinks I can handle it , and of course you my fellow members and friends want me to.

OK I vote Dave and Randy ![emoji106][emoji106] But If one of them doesn't want to do It....I will step up and help one of these guys out. That is If Drew thinks I can handle it , and of course you my fellow members and friends want me to.
There ya go [MENTION=1]Hent[/MENTION]

What about.... Randy, Dave and Eric??? That way one of them could be the reserve... Kind of like Miss America. :anon.sml:

Author unknown.....

If I was collecting that stuff, do you EVER think you'd see a Coleman? A "drift trike?" Can you see that? Maybe a square frame Predator powered 1970 Big Wheel replica that does nothing but spin around riders with base ball caps on backwards? LOL, the stuff dreams are made of.

It's Hent's site, if he'd like to see a MBOTM on the front page of the site, that's cool. He just doesn't want me dealing with it, because my tastes are very far away from the current crop of potential customers.
Well Dave this site is called old mini bikes not crappy scat site, and I like your taste in bikes so Dave has my vote even if I drove all the way to havasu and he didn't offer me a bong load while was there

Dave, what are you picking?