Socal minibike swap meet and show Sunday June 22

That looked like a lot of fun!!! Looks like your swap meet turned out to be a main event!!, Good for You all!!! Kind of feel like the kid that forgot his permission slip on fieldtrip day, but oh well, maybe by next year gas prices will fall, and some of us in the mid west can come join in the fun.
Now I don't expect a calendar for free but I do want one so someone tell me how to get ahold of the person selling them, my City of Akron calendar mysteriously dissapered from my kitchen, and I need a new one to keep track of the daze,lol
dave

Mac

THAT was a blast.
First of all THANKS to you all.
Can't remember when I had a better time.
That was just like Christmas in June.
Oh, Sorry about eating most of the hotdogs(Not really sorry).
Hard to find a good group of "kids" to hang with...until yesterday.
Pardon my loss for words, but I'm still living it in my head.
And thanks for not making me sweep the parking lot, being last to leave.

MDB...You gotta make the next one.

THAT was a blast.
First of all THANKS to you all.
Can't remember when I had a better time.
That was just like Christmas in June.
Oh, Sorry about eating most of the hotdogs(Not really sorry).
Hard to find a good group of "kids" to hang with...until yesterday.
Pardon my loss for words, but I'm still living it in my head.
And thanks for not making me sweep the parking lot, being last to leave.

MDB...You gotta make the next one.

Hey Mac,
You can ride with us anytime !!!!
Glad you had a good time !!!!:scooter:

tomsprops

Mac- Thats what I've been telling you about !
Minibiking is "Alive & Donkeykicking " in the S F V ! Wait till the G P Race Happens ! This Race is on Private Property . We wont have to Split B/4 The COP'S Show Up !
I have a feeling your starting to think that the drive all the way to the VALLEY isn't so BAD after All !

Hey Tom, I'm still needing those shocks for the green and purple thing. Perhaps we can set up a time so I can look at some of the rest of your mini bike stuff, I've got a few projects going right now that I need some parts for.

Thanks!

Paul
818 881-6669

Here are a few. Most of the pics are on the other computer.

Thanks again for all the help and thanks to the rest of you who just came and had a good time.

Mac- Thats what I've been telling you about !
Minibiking is "Alive & Donkeykicking " in the S F V ! Wait till the G P Race Happens ! This Race is on Private Property . We wont have to Split B/4 The COP'S Show Up !
I have a feeling your starting to think that the drive all the way to the VALLEY isn't so BAD after All !
Hey Hollywood - send me some pics of that Widowmaker :)

Tomas

December Swap?

Hey guys at the begining of this thread a December swapmeet in So Cal is mentioned is that still on for 08? Anyone with info?

That looked like a lot of fun!!! Looks like your swap meet turned out to be a main event!!, Good for You all!!! Kind of feel like the kid that forgot his permission slip on fieldtrip day, but oh well, maybe by next year gas prices will fall, and some of us in the mid west can come join in the fun.
Now I don't expect a calendar for free but I do want one so someone tell me how to get ahold of the person selling them, my City of Akron calendar mysteriously dissapered from my kitchen, and I need a new one to keep track of the daze,lol
dave
Our minibike calenders are done ! they are $20.00 shipped. Anyone interested please post here. I will try to get some pics posted later today.
Thanks Ed: :thumbsup:

Mac

Our minibike calenders are done ! they are $20.00 shipped. Anyone interested please post here. I will try to get some pics posted later today.
Thanks Ed: :thumbsup:
......Do you trade for parts ? :laugh:

OK...Back on track, I'll pick one up at the next Minibike Swapmeet when the weather clears.