Solved: Old School Scrub Brake Mini? (Roper)

I picked this up today and I can't figure out what it is. It reminds me of a bike I rode as a kid back in the early 70s. I've searched vintage mini bike images without any luck. It has a scrub brake, no suspension and a 17 1/4" long seat. It resembles an old Sears Roper without a suspension or fuel tank. The handlebars are painted single tubes. I think the rear wheel is mounted backwards since the chain is not on the normal side. One of the rear frame pipes has a cap over it, the other doesn't. That leads me to believe that you could insert a rear hoop.

Any help identifying it would be greatly appreciated.
1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

I think you are right about it being a Roper.

I believe they made some entry level models without suspension, or frame mounted gas tank.
Yeah, it appears to be a Roper. I hadn't noticed the pivot bolt under the frame. The two pieces are stuck together, probably from sitting out in the weather without shocks installed. I'm going to tear it apart to sand and paint. The original color appears to be raspberry, interesting.

Well, the raspberry color under the yellow isn't the original color either. I found overspray on the foot pegs. I have no idea what the original color was but the seat is purple metal flake and white. That's a starting point unless I find something under the paint when I sand away the rust.