Something from the back of my shed

I used to ride this around as a kid. The motor isn't original. The seat is a sissy bar cushion off a Yamaha, the shocks aren't original and neither is the back tire. Also both fenders were lost.

Any ideas?

Yep a Duck, someone added the tabs for the shocks, which is odd because there already drilled back there? It could also be a sears with those throw back bars? Either Way it's a bird.

JustEnough

If it will fit the rider, moving the seat forward would be as easy as unscrewing the front screws and re-screwing them further back on the wood bottom. That would seem to make the mini look a lot better and it would still pivot.

Probably because you where a kid.:smile:
Weight transfer, wheelies?
I think something happened to the original shocks so I used those longer ones and they were set at an angle so the seat would stay flat.

It would be nice to fix this one up after my Rupp is done but it would take a ton of work.

I think something happened to the original shocks so I used those longer ones and they were set at an angle so the seat would stay flat.

It would be nice to fix this one up after my Rupp is done but it would take a ton of work.

If your not going to fix it I maybe interested, In some or all of it? Where are you from? Is that a Phila. Flyers decal? We maybe close?