Sportstyl help needed.

I know Sportstyl minis are kind of a rarity around here but a couple months back there was a manual on eBay that I missed out on. I wondered if somebody here might have picked it up and could help with a part number or image from it? I'm trying to complete my childhood bike but can't find solid documentation on it. Any help with a brochure (other than what's already on here) or a manual would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
AJ

The more I look at mine, the more I think I should do something with it. Hope you find this manual.
Yeah, I hope so to but I'm not holding my breath. If somebody here has it, they're being stingy with it.

Good luck on yours. If you need any help let me know, I'll do what I can.

Time for a bump!

I'm really trying to figure out some things about my older brother's Sportstyl. Does anybody have anything in the way of information on them? Brochure, catalog, manual, anything at all?

Thanks,
AJ

jeep4me

I saw one at Windber and tried to buy it. But the guy who had it just bought it himself and didn't want to get rid of it....:censure:

Good luck with your build.

I saw one at Windber and tried to buy it. But the guy who had it just bought it himself and didn't want to get rid of it....:censure:

Good luck with your build.
Yeah, that was mine but it was one that I had found. They were built about 30 miles from me. I'll keep ya in mind if I should come across any others.