ST-100 Super Taco Racer!

Built up an ST-100 Super Taco with a modified Predator engine, running through a GTC torque converter. Will be using it for flat track & TT racing. What fun!

Here's what I started with & the near-finished bike. Need to change the rear brake pedal to a hand brake & mount some rubber footpegs. Then she'll be all ready to go!

Just took the Briggs Taco Racer for its first test run today. Needed a few minor adjustments, but overall, it ran great! Forgot to take pics of my Brother-In-Law riding it, though. Will have to get pics of it finished & in motion.

In the meantime, here are a couple pics of it before it was finished, but mostly there:

The Briggs Taco Racer is finished & ready to go!

My Brother-In-Law was planning to race it, but now he's not so sure he's up to it. This may go up for sale, so PM me if you think you'd be interested in it. I can give you all the info on it.

Are you ever gonna send back the taco I sold you or ever have PayPal fix my negative 500 dollar account you created opening your stupid claim. You can't have your cake and eat it to bud.

Are you ever gonna send back the taco I sold you or ever have PayPal fix my negative 500 dollar account you created opening your stupid claim. You can't have your cake and eat it to bud.
I let the claim expire, was just too much of as hassle dealing with your dishonesty & the fraudulent parts you represented as being Taco parts.

If you want to discuss anything further on this, you can PM me. I'm not going to battle this out in a public forum with you.

You may want to let PayPal and your financial institution know this information to clear up this issue please. And obviously PayPal and your financial institution has favored on my side which states in my eyes I have done nothing wrong but sell you what was represented in the photos you received of the bike.

My financial institution supported my side, but I didn't want the hassle of going through the steps needed to process it further. I only wanted a partial refund, not the whole amount. Paypal wouldn't get involved, simply because it was a motor vehicle; that's their policy. Nobody found in your favor, so don't get delusional. I'm done dealing with this issue, the rest is your problem.

Last edited:

fistfullabar

You wanted a "partial refund" and instead stiff him on the whole amount? You got a taco and he got nathen? Super shady...then brag about "your taco".