starting races in 626 area

the races will take place in the city of walnut california on saturdays around 4pm the street is alot smoother than manville .
very long street its a mile long . were trying to get more people to come minibikes,go-karts,pocket bikes,or even go-peds dont matter its all about having fun and racing .
if any question feel free to ask.
gReeN MoNsTeR

Last edited:
my badd its a mile long ill take pictures of it but fursure much better than manville no bumps at all .
its a dead end street no traffic at all. smooth surface if it gets dark there are 2 sides filled with light post.
its in a industrial area. trust me no regrets!

Last edited:

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
I guess I will have to check it out. It's hard to beat mansville. Even with that one dip, you don't even feel it if your going fast. If your just cruising, then your whole tire actually falls into the dip and you can feel it pretty good.

BTW That little honda clone dude was asking about you today. I told him that you will be ready for him when you come back.

YeP that street is perfect it has a dead end long staight-a-way I was there today its an industrial area that is closed on the weekends and has lots of light posts incase gets dark its worth a trip come check it out its the 60Est. ext. Fairway go left all that way down its the last street to the right just before the intersection of fairway and valley will get the name and pics tommoro

MaChO TaCo
M.O.W.