Steel 6" Wheel with centered 1.37"odx4" hub?

Rebuilding a 68 Cyclops and need at least one, one piece 6" steel wheel . Wheel dimensions are tire bead /nominal diameter: 6" , overall width 4", with 1.37" o.d. diameter hub,also 4" wide. I have searched with no luck for a new one on the web. If you have one or know where one can be found, I am in need. These wheels look like wheelbarrow wheels, but I have not found one in 6" diameter.

Rebuilding a 68 Cyclops and need at least one, one piece 6" steel wheel . Wheel dimensions are tire bead /nominal diameter: 6" , overall width 4", with 1.37" o.d. diameter hub,also 4" wide. I have searched with no luck for a new one on the web. If you have one or know where one can be found, I am in need. These wheels look like wheelbarrow wheels, but I have not found one in 6" diameter.
I'll measure a wheel I have in the shop, it's definitely a 6" one piece wheel and came off an Arco. :thumbsup:

Steel 6" wheel follow up

The hard thing to find is a 6" wheel with the 4" long hub that is basically as long as the wheel is wide. This is important because it eliminates the need for a bunch of spacers on the axles.

Harbor Freight sells a wheel with 6" rim that would fit the bill I use them on all my minis and modified several for go karts. They sell here for 10.99 the tire is 13 x 4 and has the bearings installed but the cheap type. Pcola, Fl.

thanks, will check out HF again. did not see these wheels last week when I was in their local store here in Tx.
Dont put some inferior quality wheel on a classic machine! See what you can find here then check BadDog, they have wheels like you are describing. If you weigh over 100#s you'll wad up that chinese HF wheel in a short time, possibly causing an accident and bending your forks! Be patient and smart about replacing a wheel on a vintage minibike!

Steel 6" wheel follow up

Still looking for a 6" Wheel, bought the one from HF and it might work for a front wheel. It is basically the same as the original wheels but the spindle is about an Inch shorter than my original. Have ordered a 72 t sprocket with 5" drum that I plan to weld to my original front wheel to make a new rear drive wheel. Will weld wheel to the sprocket like the original and keep looking for a viable front wheel.
Those arco wheels you talked about look like they are the same as these wheels?

Who is Baddog?

6" steel wheel updated specs and picture of needed wheel

I am including some pictures of what I need with more specs included in the photos. The long hub width which is actually 4.168 " w/o bearing , is slightly longer than the wheel is wide. I have seen a few 6" steel wheels with 3.25" long hubs, but i am still looking for one of these with 4 to 4.168" hub width.

The other dimensions in the photo's are A- 6.875" overall Wheel diameter, B- 6.0" Tire diameter and nominal wheel diameter, C- 1.635" Hub od, D- 1.365" Hub ID, E- 4.168" Hub width, F- 1.6" center shoulder width, G- 3.2" Bead width, H- 4.0" overall wheel width. Please let me know if you have one of these or know where one can be purchased.

I agree and will use this wheel. the rear wheel has a welded sprocket w' integral 5" brake drum that is welded to the hub. the sprocket is mega worn and will not hold a chain. I need an additional wheel to build up a new rear drive wheel with sprocket and one for the front wheel. I only need one wheel to get going on the rebuild. I could also have the old sprocket circularly cut and a new one cut to fit and welded but this sounds to me like too expensive and has lots of room for getting things out of round.

I am including some pictures of what I need with more specs included in the photos. The long hub width which is actually 4.168 " w/o bearing , is slightly longer than the wheel is wide. I have seen a few 6" steel wheels with 3.25" long hubs, but i am still looking for one of these with 4 to 4.168" hub width.

The other dimensions in the photo's are A- 6.875" overall Wheel diameter, B- 6.0" Tire diameter and nominal wheel diameter, C- 1.635" Hub od, D- 1.365" Hub ID, E- 4.168" Hub width, F- 1.6" center shoulder width, G- 3.2" Bead width, H- 4.0" overall wheel width. Please let me know if you have one of these or know where one can be purchased.
I have my original wheels from my cyclops....interested?