Still trying to ID this bike

A week or so ago I posted a pic of the bike I'm redoing and no one could tell me much about it. Here is one thing I remembered to post to help. Of all the pic, etc., of minibikes I have seen, the brake has always been on the left handlebar. On this bike, it has a pedal on the right side for a band brake. Maybe someone has seen a bike like this.

I know, still learning about posting pictures. For now, please click on the thumbnail and the picture will come up bigger.

Thanks,

capguncowboy

I think he means, we need to see the entire frame before we can properly ID it. Some frames look alike and being able to see more of them helps display some specific characteristics

Motor plate looks like a Bird or Doodlebug but someone else will know for sure.

Hey Capgun....please click on "View My Photos" below my avatar. I posted this today because I thought the bike having a brake pedal instead of being on the handlebar might help.
Thanks..

markus

Looks like a karts international mini bike, just a cheap mini from the 90's era. nothing special or vintage

Looks like a karts international mini bike, just a cheap mini from the 90's era. nothing special or vintage
Thanks Markus and everyone else....I did know about "Karts International", but ya'll put in what I really wanted to know....when it was made, any thing special, etc. I figured it wasn't too old. A neighbor had it stored outside behind a shed for a few years and the paint on it didn't or doesn't look like it was thirty or forty years old. "Nothing special or vintage" really doesn't matter, I just want to have the fun and satisfaction of restoring it.

Thanks again guys!!