Stingray Squeeze!

I've been longing for gears, the torque converter just always seems to shift early, generate too much dust and heat, etc.
I had an extra Stingray XL that I've been holding onto and just found an engine for it, it's a very tight fit, but should be pretty cool. I plan to mount the engine to this frame, then swap over the springers and install hydraulic discs, My #1 goal is to avoid using a jackshaft on this one, here's what I've got so far:
[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

I know your going to get it done. Guys check out the back ground on these pictures.:thumbsup:
Yep, I tend to dive into 3 or 4 projects at once but rarely stop to reorganize, seems if I clean my garage I can never find anythin!:mad2:
BTW: Can you get me a slide and cap for this Dekni PZ26?

Last edited:
Opted to give it a bit of a stretch and run a beefier rear assembly. I also will have to run a gravity tank on this one, it's not mounted but you can get the idea... also have some cool forward controls, a tach and a few more goodies to come. Thye tire was originally going to be mounted on the scwinn rim, then I found the Ninja 250 wheel and it's a perfect fit.

Thats pretty sweet Enigma! Not trying to change the subject but i just picked up a 1953 junior sting-ray, it has the real wide slick in the back and is all original. Im trying to find out how much its worth so maybe i can sell it.

Thats pretty sweet Enigma! Not trying to change the subject but i just picked up a 1953 junior sting-ray, it has the real wide slick in the back and is all original. Im trying to find out how much its worth so maybe i can sell it.

check out schwinn forums

I had to apply for a Manufactured Vehicle VIN, then have a couple of Vin Checks, but in Indiana they do not make you go thru any safety inspections, per se, they just make sure you have all the required lights, horn, flashers, etc. The officer originally told me i had to call State Police for a safety inspection, but the BMV informed us that they no longer do that! Here are some recent photos, it has 3000 miles on it now (That's my 15 year old is riding it)

LOL!
I'm always being asked by harley riders who pull up next to me why i have a bicycle tire on the front, once i explain that it's indeed a bicycle I'm riding, they freak out!

KB2ROCKET

Im guessing that people would love to buy one of those that has already been registered
you could open up the first stingray motorcycle factory