stock carb setting

The honda gx200 i got wont idle. I can keep it going if i stay on the gas but it wont idle. Can anyone tell me the " starting point" for the adjustment screws? idle, and air/fuel mix.

Just wondering, do you still have the stock air filter on it?? I put one of those K&N type filters on mine and it wouldn't idle or run very well without the choke a 1/4 of the way on... until I read on here that I needed to drill the jets out a little bit. After I did that, it cranks and runs like a champ. Yay OldMiniBikes!! :thumbsup:

what part of bama you in tracy? since this post ive bought alot of after market parts. including a new carb, tube, and gonna try drilling my jets. k&n type air intake and making a pipe. you close to jacksonville?

Hey, sorry for the late reply... I've been out of pocket a couple days.

what part of bama you in tracy? since this post ive bought alot of after market parts. including a new carb, tube, and gonna try drilling my jets. k&n type air intake and making a pipe. you close to jacksonville?
Pretty close... I live in Egypt (close to Boaz) and work in Rainbow City. I ate at Roma's in Jacksonville Thursday night. :thumbsup: