stolen pics from here

http://boston.craigslist.org/nos/wan/1823431696.htmli found this on my local CL. ive seen these pics on here. the pic with the boy was a recent post on here also. not a big deal, but thought id share. it must be a MASS member.:shrug:
Unfortunately thats the internet and when you put your pics online that what you get. You no longer own your pics. Its the same as when a 16 year old girl send here nudie pics from her phone to her boyfriend and then he forwards them to everyone, impossible to stop. Basicly it boils down to if you dont want your pics online or others to repost them then dont put them online.

I had somebody use pics of my drag sled on a snowmobile site before saying it was his, but I got ahold of him and we talked it out and he took them off. I did it because my drag sled is unique as I dont think anyone has the same one I have built. He understood and took them off, but in reality he didnt have to, he was just cool about it.

I have myself used other peoples pics on here and Craigslist before in a posting as an example of what I'm looking for(a set of forks for my Wildcat). I know of one person who's pics they were and we talked about it and I told him I would take them off if he wanted but he agreed it was fine. Its kind of inevitable really anymore. It happens all over.