Stupid wisdom teeth

Neck

Growing up is optional
My Wisdom teeth came in by the time I was 20 without me even knowing they did. The dentist said I didn't have room for them (which made no sense to me because they were already in!) and they needed to come out. He also stated they could come out in office visits one by one. OK lets do it then. The top two came out real easy (probably why he did them first!) The bottom left one, was another story! Jesus, he yanked on that damn thing for 5 minuets, at some point I stopped him and said "I'm really glad I can't feel what your doing, cause it sound like it hurt's like HELL!" He finally got it out and pointed out that it had three roots instead of the more common two, and I left. OMG! when the Novocaine wore off I thought I was going to freaking DIE! And it hurt for two freaking months! Needless to say, he didn't get to pull the last one.

Had mine pulled.You all might not beleive this but grew back.!!Dentist said its not uncommon.Didnt know it untill i had a molar crack,went to the dentist only to find that out.Had to get them extracted again.One is still there,grew in sideways.Said he would hhave to break my jaw to get it.Ouch!!!

MikeBear

Had mine pulled.You all might not beleive this but grew back.!!Dentist said its not uncommon.Didnt know it untill i had a molar crack,went to the dentist only to find that out.Had to get them extracted again.One is still there,grew in sideways.Said he would hhave to break my jaw to get it.Ouch!!!
Teeth can't "grow back" from nothing.

You had a second set that was impacted (hidden inside), and once the first were removed, the second set moved out.