Super bronc front end spacing.

Its been over 3 years since I had my bronc together and i have the front brake option can some one post a pic of the spacing of the front tire and how the front brake bolts to the fork. Thanks.

...What do Ya need brakes for ?...They'll only slow Ya down....:lol:
I spoke to Ron Kimball today and he said those front brakes are useless. That the bike is too heavy for them to work well..They were only used as 1 of the 4 things needed in order to get it ready for the road. 1)front brake 2)horn 3)lights 4)mirror.

I spoke to Ron Kimball today and he said those front brakes are useless. That the bike is too heavy for them to work well..They were only used as 1 of the 4 things needed in order to get it ready for the road. 1)front brake 2)horn 3)lights 4)mirror.
Well mine has front brakes and when used with the rears they both work very well . JMHO

Just reporting what the guy who designed the bike said.... I personally wouldn't know. Mine does not have the front brake on either one of my SUPER BRONCS

Just reporting what the guy who designed the bike said.... I personally wouldn't know. Mine does not have the front brake on either one of my SUPER BRONCS
Mine did not come with one, either. Mine only has a hydraulic disc on the jackshaft. How well do yours stop? I was thinking of adding a hydraulic disc from a Honda Trail clone to the front.

Edit to add: Mine was not rideable from the day I bought it, so I will not know for sure how well the single brake works until I finish the resto and get it back together. I only know that my first mini, a suspended Lil Indian (LI 1000?), I put a 5" internal drum brake on the rear wheel and while it stopped pretty good, it did not stop on a dime, at least on pavement.

Paul

Last edited:
I misread his post. He was talking about the front brake, I thought he was talking about with only the rear brake.

Anyway, I was not upset at the fat guy reference, which is why I went to great lengths to use positive smilies. :thumbsup:

Paul