Super Bronc VT-10 in Antioch, IL $1000

All,
I'm putting this project up for sale as I'm trying to finance some home improvement projects and get some things done on some of my four-wheeled projects. Here was my build thread--and if you look at my ad's, you'll see that I've got my other restored VT-8 for sale as well. http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/project-logs/5799-super-bronc-project-numero-dos.html#post404743

Here are recent pics.. She's for sale. Looking to get $1000. The price may be negotiable--and I want this going to a good home. I've got all the little pieces, and the only real thing it needs is the chrome work done. I have a guy in Marengo, ILL that I'll go to if this doesn't sell. Once that is done, this thing is beyond the point of no return. The handlebars are new stainless units, and they are not drilled and positioned yet in the forks. I have a new chain, fork boots, and all new bearings (already in the wheel hubs). This would be a very easy project for someone.

And, here are all the un-restored parts. I have 5 fenders for it, of which two are really good for re-chrome. And, all the little things..

Feel free to email me at jparello@yahoo.com

Make Me an offer... I've got other 4-wheels projects I'd like to fund.. Located in Antioch, Ill. As you see it in the pics is how it sits.. Thank you OldMiniBikes!!