Super painful & in dire need of assistance:

So, this evening I stubbed my toe on the kitchen table, and it really, really hurt. I think it's stopped hurting, but I'm not really sure, I think I'll be disabled from it though, because it hurts every time I step on it. My eye hurts too after I rubbed it because it itched. Every waking moment since this morning has been filled with agony. I do have a hangnail too.

It's pretty bad, I don't think I could post pics because I'm too considerate for that (it's just a mess, and I don't want any of the more squeamish here to lose their dinner).

Also, my mom & dad died this afternoon after my dad done went got hit by a train after pickin' momma up from prison, my dog's sick, my girl is cheatin' on me, and worst yet, the bank is taking back our double wide, and all I'll have left to live in is my bitchin' Firebird. Doctors say I don't have much longer to live on account of my hair cancer.

Can y'all find it in your hearts to help a poor fella out? :wink:

Also, my mom & dad died this afternoon after my dad done went got hit by a train after pickin' momma up from prison, my dog's sick, my girl is cheatin' on me, and worst yet, the bank is taking back our double wide, and all I'll have left to live in is my bitchin' Firebird. Doctors say I don't have much longer to live on account of my hair cancer.

Can y'all find it in your hearts to help a poor fella out? :wink:
I think you just wrote a country song.....:shrug:

Really funny stuff, guys. Boomstick, my son lives in Nashville and works in the recording industry. Taylor Swift, Luke Bryan, Kenny Chesney and others think your lyrics are great!! I will have his people call your people. I get a percentage, of course. :laugh::laugh::thumbsup:

Really funny stuff, guys. Boomstick, my son lives in Nashville and works in the recording industry. Taylor Swift, Luke Bryan, Kenny Chesney and others think your lyrics are great!! I will have his people call your people. I get a percentage, of course. :laugh::laugh::thumbsup:

Can we use the picture of me drivin' my bitchin' Firebird as the album cover???

I'm gonna need Taylor swift laying over the hood though, she's gotta watch out for the lightening holes though, they're a little sharp (disguised them as rust holes, who would've known).

WAIT, what are the symptoms for that???
If you wear only a poncho and run around a neighbor hood in it playing Indians and cowboys by yourself. Maybe find an example on florida crime watch.

WOAI

Stephen Van Alphen Arrested: Florida Man, Naked Except For ...

Last edited:

CarPlayLB

Hey Boom,
I feel just horrible that you've had this run of bad luck. I am sure it has nothing to do with how you've mis-managed your life! ...just plain ol' bad luck. Please post up your PayPal account so I can send you money...and BTW, ya have anything to sell? I hear everything must go!

Please be careful though, that money you have in the trust account is for expenses, not recreational vehicles...I hear those things eat up the gas!

carry on!

Dude, post your Pay Pal address, even though you don't really want anyone to send you money. :smile:

Post reminded me of David Allen Coe "Perfect Country Song." (If I recall all that correctly)

I have a GENUINE 1989 Fiero with only 233,000 miles on it. Was hit by a semi truck. Needs a little bondo & she's good as gold.

Y'all know what Fiero is? It's an EYE-TALY-AN sports car. I'll take no less than your first born son or $20k for it.