Swapping Advance Timing Keys

Foot boards or pegs?

It works. I made this for the wife and she leaves me alone on my minibikes.

She also knows it keeps me out of the bars...

I used to live in Carmel as a kid and went to the midget races at Ft Wayne. Dad went to Rose Hulman... Hoosier family.
She needs a place to put her feet

Quick update:
I installed a 6 degree offset key in my predator 212cc. Honestly it was a pretty easy install. I haven't been able to really test out the difference quite yet. Not a bad beginner mod.

Quick update:
I installed a 6 degree offset key in my predator 212cc. Honestly it was a pretty easy install. I haven't been able to really test out the difference quite yet. Not a bad beginner mod.
I knew you could do It, don't forget to torque that flywheel nut to 54 ft lbs. !

i bought a billet flywheel from DA performance looks real nice gold anodized and it only has about 8 fins only rode the bike once since the install cause the stock rod is about done waiting on my acr billet rod to ship

i bought a billet flywheel from DA performance looks real nice gold anodized and it only has about 8 fins only rode the bike once since the install cause the stock rod is about done waiting on my acr billet rod to ship
Nice! Here in Indiana it's only been 10° outside so haven't been playing too much.