sweat deal on an old gravely tracter

yeah brush cutter on it right now,they had many other attachments you could put on it.

might just give 'em a call,would be nice to keep the trails on our property cut

hell can't go wrong for 2 bills

It is worth anywhere from $500 to $750 around this region of the country if running and operating as it should, it's got the good sulky with it too. Hell of a good deal.

MikeBear

That's gotta be pushing 50 years old, but looks in good condition for that age. Studebaker went out of business in '67, but they were around over 100 years.

WLB

Those are neat tools. I remember when I was a child a friend of my Dad bringing one over and tilling his garden. That sulky should bring $200.

WLB

That farm has just 14 to 15 tillable acres, Dave. About a month:laugh::laugh: I wonder which would be faster---a rototiller or a mule?

Looks like that Gravely has the 7.6 horsepower Gravely engine and 30" brush mower. Later models had Kohler K-301's and such. The scariest attachment is the 26" saw blade for clearing. There is an excellent forum for these tractors, I had a rear engine rider built on the same transaxle design and it was amazing. The complexity and number of planetary gears inside is mind-boggling. Repowering these with clones is becoming popular, there are adapter plates. There are many attachments for this thing. Its work using it.

MB165

wow thats a good old one, gravely produced engine in Dunbar, West Virginia, I think its a model L, old wico impulse magneto.....it has a tie-down like strap for a starter rope. aside from replacing a clutch disc every 40 years the transmissions last forever.