Taco 100 Forks

Hounddog

I am looking for a set of Taco 100 forks. The ones with the forks springs in the middle. Have cash and things to trade too. Thanks

Neck

Growing up is optional
Good luck! All i have left are some trashed uppers with trees. Somebody had already claimed the lowers off them.

Hounddog

Good luck! All i have left are some trashed uppers with trees. Somebody had already claimed the lowers off them.

Yes I have some trashed lowers with springs, but I have not been able to remove them from the donor fork uppers that someone fabricated...Next I will try the torch...lol

Those are hard to get off....try Kryoil its in a orange spray can expencive but works....last resort cut a small groove down the leg with a dremel and when it comes off weld the groove up.....if you put an axle in both legs hold the fork in a vise and tap down....using a pipe wrench or axle to turn the fork leg really hurts them

pics

I had to make new forks for my (2) 44's they have center springs and new lowers- used a thicker wall thickness for the upper -came out very nice- also had new springs made- will be down in irvine coming july 1st- will bring down a set if interested- I only made one extra competed set-but made a lot of extra lowers- give e-mail and I'll sent you a picture

Last edited:

Hounddog

Many thanks to everyone who helped! I have decided to go with an original set of Trail Tamer forks. Thanks again to all, I do appreciate all your help! :thumbsup: HD