Taco 44 project

Started working on this 1967 44' I picked up last November. (Thanks TacoRyder). So far I had the bad shock fixed. Sent the frame out for Powder Coating purple what else?! First time going powder and I learned that frame has to be perfect. I filled in some spots and imperfections with the welder. I heard JB weld can fill in also. Stripped the frame to bare metal. Came out pretty good. Karen is making my seat . We know Manchester makes a quality product. The Old Taco wheels are being Bead Blasted. I have a Briggs 4 horse that runs fine so I'll paint it and get some decals from mini bike Paul . I'll post pics when completed . I'm
faster at finding mini bikes than building them.

Looks great:thumbsup: Slow down, I'm working my way down the list.:laugh:
It's a great day at work when I receive a package from Karen , Manchester1. Seat looks awesome . Wheels back from Bead Blast. want to get them ball burnished. On the look out for some Carlisle Double Indian Head tires. TLJ

Last edited:
Almost Done! Working on it when I can find the time.
. Thanks go to Taco Bill, NotSoMiniBike, Scottessey, Karen, Karterman , OND for parts. And TacoRyder for contacting me about the Mini Bike while I was on Vacation in Hawaii LOL!