Taco Kickstands

Does anyone know if the kickstand is the same length on the Taco 22 as the T100? I would think the T100 would be longer, because of the larger tire size:confused:

CarPlayLB

Hahaha...I have both bikes! In fact, I was just putting an ungoverned 79cc engine on the 22 when I saw this! It should really zoom with the 32mm flat slide mikuni and open header! I can't wait!

Anyhow, the T100 kickstand is about an inch longer...there ya have it!

Now back to that top speed missile 22 I am working on!

I was just putting an ungoverned 79cc engine on the 22 when I saw this! It should really zoom with the 32mm flat slide mikuni and open header! I can't wait! Now back to that top speed missile 22 I am working on!
Oh dude, NO WAY! Did you sand some off the head to get more compression? What rims you gotz on your ride, yo? Ol Skool 1990? Same as my pops! Laters peeps.

Not sure!

Does anyone know if the kickstand is the same length on the Taco 22 as the T100? I would think the T100 would be longer, because of the larger tire size:confused:
Not sure but if you find any or repo some I would like one for the 22 I have. According to Joe the last I talked to him about parts he mentioned no kick stands available and nothing out there currently works correctly with the taco 22.

I have a Fox Scamp 210. I has a swing kickstand. When I placed on Taco it was perfect length. Only problem is Fox stands were on the other side of frame. So the angle mounting notch in stand is wrong direction. If I didn't find a stand I was going to use the Fox because I'm selling the roller now.
I would need to grind other side of mount hole so stand will swing up or bend angle the opposite direction. but length wise and hole position it's perfect. But was it the same exact size? No idea.

I would think someone has the Dim. and you could repo a couple for us with your skills.

Last edited:

CarPlayLB

Me, of very limited skills, made my own for my T100. I have no way to bend steel at home, so I bought aluminum bar stock and bent my own. Is it perfect?...nope! Is it OG? Nope! does it work well and look good? You betcha! I'd post a pic, but when my build off thread was deleted, I lost my pics too!

...gotta go! Gotta sand my predator 79cc head to get more compression...I gotta feeling this time it will seal!

Hahaha...I have both bikes!

Anyhow, the T100 kickstand is about an inch longer...there ya have it!
That's what I was thinking...Thanks

Not sure but if you find any or repo some I would like one for the 22 I have. According to Joe the last I talked to him about parts he mentioned no kick stands available and nothing out there currently works correctly with the taco 22.

I have a Fox Scamp 210. I has a swing kickstand. When I placed on Taco it was perfect length. Only problem is Fox stands were on the other side of frame. So the angle mounting notch in stand is wrong direction. If I didn't find a stand I was going to use the Fox because I'm selling the roller now.
I would need to grind other side of mount hole so stand will swing up or bend angle the opposite direction. but length wise and hole position it's perfect. But was it the same exact size? No idea.

I would think someone has the Dim. and you could repo a couple for us with your skills.
I wish I had skills like that, but not quite. I can bend some rod to length, but the Taco stands have that funky pressed hole for the spring.....I wonder how they did that:confused:

Last edited:

CarPlayLB

Mark,
I have wondered how they pinched that as well.. Must have required red hot steel and big equipment! If you find out how to recreate that, I am sure there are plenty of buyers for repopped kickstands!

for my pimped out T100 build off I just drilled and tapped a hole on the back and used a stainless button allen screw.

Mark,
I have wondered how they pinched that as well.. Must have required red hot steel and big equipment! If you find out how to recreate that, I am sure there are plenty of buyers for repopped kickstands!

It's been brought up before and I don't think anyone came up with any solution? I was looking around the shop the other day and my Trail Horse Chopper has that same little hole pressed into it also:thumbsup:

Post a pic if you have an original one. I can bend the stand at work all day long out of 1/2 " rod. I can't imagine it is special equipment for a mini bike that was cheap to begin with.