Taco mini bike wanted

Hello There,

I am looking for a vintage Taco minibike.
A Taco 22 is preferred. Also running is a plus but not mandatory.
Let me know if you have or know of any I have been searching this site, ebay, craigs list and everyplace else I can think of trying to find a Taco 22 but no luck :(

Thanks for your reply =]

george3

Don't care if its correct. Looks good to me. Everybody has a purple -blue taco. This one is personalized. and yes it was mine, sold it to the first guy that called. Good news is I own its twin brother.

edwin

Don't care if its correct. Looks good to me. Everybody has a purple -blue taco. This one is personalized. and yes it was mine, sold it to the first guy that called. Good news is I own its twin brother.
hey G3, lets see the twin, what is suppose to be the correct wheels if those arnt it ? injuntom ?

yes it was a good lookin bike!!!

tomsprops

I have 2 of the early style Taco44/99 projects bikes for sale.They are complete rollers with shock and wheels and 40 years of assorted rattle can paint jobs .
I'm still "Camera challenged" until next week so I dont have photo's .Besides Dave and edwin why don't you just drive over and look for yourselves ? Before The Manxster picks up the Best ones !:thefinger:

I have 2 of the early style Taco44/99 projects bikes for sale.They are complete rollers with shock and wheels and 40 years of assorted rattle can paint jobs .
I'm still "Camera challenged" until next week so I dont have photo's .Besides Dave and edwin why don't you just drive over and look for yourselves ? Before The Manxster picks up the Best ones !:thefinger:
good idea tom what day is good for you

george3

All them coats of paint, The frames must be nice and clean underneath. No back east rust buckets here. Toms bikes with OEM shocks and wheels cant beat that. But bring a fat wallet, these parts are pricy.