TAV2 wont shift out

I have a Buffalo Trail Sport with 6.5hp tecumseh and TAV2 clutch. Bike has great low end torque and goes up hills nicely. Problem is it take a long time to wind out top speed. Green spring in setting 1 and bike gets to 15-20mp very quickly then takes long time to top out at 35mph. I took of the cover and watched the clutch intially shift out (real safe) and then it hangs there about 50% shifted out and ever so slowly shifts all the way out.

Any idea what is going on or is this normal.

I have a Buffalo Trail Sport with 6.5hp tecumseh and TAV2 clutch. Bike has great low end torque and goes up hills nicely. Problem is it take a long time to wind out top speed. Green spring in setting 1 and bike gets to 15-20mp very quickly then takes long time to top out at 35mph. I took of the cover and watched the clutch intially shift out (real safe) and then it hangs there about 50% shifted out and ever so slowly shifts all the way out.

Any idea what is going on or is this normal.
Same prob on my mini chopper with 6hp tec for me its the governer i gotta rig up a throttle system for it some how...