Tech h35 crankshaft

I need a crank for this engine. 3/4 keyed minibike type. Or info if anyone can tell me what will fit. Side exhaust port, dose that make a difference?

Side pooper don't matter I believe both H30 3HP and 3.5 HP H35 shafts/cranks are the same.

Was it an edger with a step shaft? If it's a stubby that's 3/4" threaded you can get an adapter from MT.

Was it an edger with a step shaft? If it's a stubby that's 3/4" threaded you can get an adapter from MT.
No it's this goofy thing. I'm happier then a pig in poop with it! I just need to put a usable crank in it. I've been looking for one like this. Side port, steel tank. Heck it's new. I just pulled it apart.

delray

WOW,steel gas tank:drool:. getting harder to find them. looks like it is a sears/tecumseh motor from the 3.50 decal. sorry i can't help you on the crank.

This is a points engine. I think I remember GTO saying there different? There is a chance I have one? But it would be like finding a needle in a hay stack. If I can just pick one up reasonable I would rather go that route. I know my Dad would have it but I can't deal with him, it's like pulling teeth.

crank

Randy, I just picked up two small Tec NOS short blocks I really dont need em but couldnot pass up the price..they are model 301 and 535, let me now if that will work for you...Louie