Tecumseh BB Throttle

you might want to wait on making these,Joe51 is in the process of reproducing this throttle assembly,he has already reproduced the early version of the minibike throttle assembly for the small blocks and has done an awsom job on it,his craftsmanship is very professional,pays alot of attention to detail and they are spot on.:thumbsup:

Thanks for the positive feedback sir. I will be picking up the samples Monday. Double check all the dimensions then get things rolling. I've gotten the bushings already made, cable screws and torsion springs purchased. Once I get the blanks, I'll finish up the forming and drilling fixtures. I'll keep all posted.
Regards,Joe51

Awesome. I can't wait. Looks like they will be better than the originals. I have a buddy that does water jetting. I gave him the original peice to cut out. No charge so no big deal. Obviously not as detailed as Joes will be.

My buddy went ahead and made up some for me. The one on the left was the original off one of my engines. The one on the right is made out of Stainless steel.

Last edited:
Just asking a $1.00 to cover shipping. No sorry not a kit. I only needed the L bracket for my engine as I had the other stuff. My buddy made me a few extras and I thought I would hook you guys up in hopes that the favor gets returned some day.

I ordered one on 6/12. I PMed the seller on 20/12,he was on on the 22nd.No reply. I bumped this thread on the 28th.

Still nothing. I understand it was a very small amount of money, I am not worried at all about that. I do need the part though. I have sent Joe51 a pm hopefully he can help me out.

Ok-Sorry guys I have been off for a while. Anyways I just picked up the other parts from my buddy. I have to bend the one piece but they turned out really nice. Zombie is getting sent his tomorrow so hopefully he will give you some feedback on what he thinks. Oh and yes I am sending it.