Tecumseh BB Throttle

I got the throttle pieces yesterday. They look great! I had to bend the tab down on one piece, but it was quick and easy. The edges need to be lightly hit with a file. Again, really easy and once done, the pieces not only serve the purpose, but they are going to look nice doing it.:thumbsup:

If you get some of these, you will not be disappointed.

I will post pics soon!

Tecumseh throttle controls

Hi guy I am new to the site. I ran across this in search for a throttle control for my H50 I am looking for this set up for a barstool racer that I am building with this engine and in need for a control setup if you can help all is appreciated! Thanks!

Tecumseh Big Block Throttle

I put together a Tecumseh Big Block Throttle kit. I did not plan on doing this but I needed one. I originally did not plan on selling them but I have some costs (mostly beer) involved so I am selling them for $18.00 a kit in order to recoup my money. If they do not sell on here I will throw them on evil bay for a higher price. If I sell out or there is an actual need for more I can get more made up. I'm not trying to make a buck just want to break even. That being said I would trade towards a Rupp Cub. No springs or linkage is included as you can buy that on other sites.

Hi Mikey, I'm a newbie to this site and am trying to clone an H50 and sure could use one of your Speed Control Bracket sets if you have any left. Please PM me with details.

Guys I'm out! I will get more made up.
Mr. Lewis
Mr.Smith
Restore kid all got them.
I am holding the rest till I get more. I will get 25 more made up. Do you guys think that is enough? Please don't say get 100. The hard part to get are those little bushings.

So I was post number 4 and only 3 throttles requested and somehow none for me!!!!

Cheezy would do that to me but you also???????????????????????
Shit.. I was the one that setup the entire deal through PM's on the entire batch, AND suggested maybe having the bushings cut if he could, as he would be able to sell them :doah:

He can only do what he can do.. He has to have to stuff made by different people, spend money like a bitch in paybeer and fuel.. :shrug: Then be able to make 10 sets, just to 30 people saying ... 'I'll take 5"

More demand than production.. :laugh:

i bought 3.. so you can partialy blame me.. :laugh:

although had i not hounded him through PM's.. they may not have even existed to begin with.. :shrug: