Tecumseh H 35

I have been told that this is a craftsman model 3.5 hp but that it is cross references to the Tecumseh H35 - 45592R model. It will run with gas poured in it. When it runs it runs great! The guy I got it from said that it leaked gas from the bottom of the carb. I have no use for it. I prefer briggs. I think with a little bit of work to the carb this will make someone a great engine for their mini bike!!

100 dollars shipped anywhere to the 48 cont us

'

It's a good little 143 series sears edger engine 3hp or so. I have one in the shop that starts and runs great with the new diaphram in the carb, they get crispy over time and let go. I used an elbow to divert the exhaust on mine and will be using it on an old crispy Bird Wren I got free, it will be a rider for the kids with exhaust wrap and a good brace on the pipe.:thumbsup:

jrzmac

The engine is still for sale. 90 Shipped
Oh Man......F@#K!!!!!!! I just spent $100.00 on a friggin football jersey. Mine is too small now, and they're having a sale at nflshop.com. a $289.00 jersey for $99.00... I had to get. never saw that price for an authentic jersey before. hell, the replica ones are $99.00??? this sucks, I coulda used it! even for parts for my other engine!

Oh Man......F@#K!!!!!!! I just spent $100.00 on a friggin football jersey. Mine is too small now, and they're having a sale at nflshop.com. a $289.00 jersey for $99.00... I had to get. never saw that price for an authentic jersey before. hell, the replica ones are $99.00??? this sucks, I coulda used it! even for parts for my other engine!
Haha well it is still for sale. I do not blame you on getting the jersey though!

I will sell this thing for 75 shipped anywhere in the cont USA. I had it running about a month ago. I tried to start it yesterday and it fired on the third pull but after that started to leak gas from the carb and I could not get it running again. It has a new diaphragm and fuel line. I am not a tecumseh guy. I prefer to work on briggs. I have no use for this and am tired of it sitting around in my shop. I think 75 is a great deal considering shipping. So hopefully someone will put this to use.http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/images/smilies/scooter.gif